The environment is only the sole factor for the existence of life on this earth. The only planet in our solar system that supports for the existence of life is earth due to the presence of environment. Water, oxygen, green trees, fresh air, fertile soil, minerals, is present on this earth due to the presence of the environment. But due to drastic changes in the environment causes damage to the earth.
Global warming, pollution, destruction of Forest, natural calamities (Floods, Earth Quacks, Tsunami, Wildfires, and volcanoes), different types of pollutions (air pollution, water pollution, and sound pollution), and more poison chemical discharge is causing damage to the environment.
Biowell hope is dedicated to make people aware about helping the environment. We think that taking steps to conserve and reuse is one of the best things you can do to help save the environment, and it is easier than you might think.
Our areas of intervention under Environmental Help are:
- The organization promotes field projects, funds scientific research and forges partnerships with businesses that can drive action on the conservation front.
- Protecting natural systems, and improving policies that affect these systems, dealing with issues of climate change, public health, sustainable agriculture and ocean protection.
- To inform and engage voters about key environmental issues at election time and to advocate for sound environmental policies all year long.
- To conserve biodiversity and ensure sustainable livelihoods.
- The foundation supports a wide range of conservation efforts, all with the goal of protecting habitat, water quality, air quality and the world's ecosystems.
- To protect public and environmental health by reducing the need for unnecessary pesticide use.
- This charity works to fund research, build business partnerships, and advocate for policy changes that ensure the health of the world's environment.