According to Biowell Hope, in today's era Health is the most important part of the lives. But there are many people living without access to primary health facilities. This situation becomes more complex in rural areas and some other communities. They don't have well-established houses and don't have water, cloths, and electricity. We think, in addition to their poor socioeconomic condition, another major cause of their sufferings is lack of education and public awareness.
The social determinants like knowledge, attitudes, social and cultural norms and behaviors too play an important role in health at the individual, family, and community levels. These social and behavior change interventions, complement and enhance the role played by accessible public health services, such as counseling, testing, and treatment. Our Health related awareness programmes content the following objectives:-
- To increase public awareness that disease are significant public health problem.
- To increase public awareness of symptoms and signs of disease.
- To improve the knowledge and attitudes of patients about detection, treatment and control of disease.
- To promote the family and community educational material essential for positive lifestyle habits.
- To create public awareness about the ill=effects of alcohol, smoking and drugs, etc.
- To promote Ayurveda, because Ayurveda is our base from ancient time.
- To promote implementing diagnostic procedures, building mobile and stationary rural and urban clinics, and streamlining health systems to improve efficiency.
- To encourage health professionals to treat patients carefully.
- To develop resource and material for use of health professionals.
- To promote research all over the world to curb health hazards.
- To encourage continuing educational programmes on accurate information on diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
We manage to respond to the basic needs of the people through education, training, and services. We also promote time to time awareness programmes related to health and provide facility and other possible things related to those who are unable to reach all basic needs-