Biowell Hope is devoted to help in an emergency situation like a natural disaster, economic emergency, human-made emergency etc. Biowell Hope takes a responsibility to reduce the loss of life, personal injuries, and damage. We recognize that response alone is not sufficient to meet the increasing problems caused by hazard impacts on larger populations. It demands the obligation to share knowledge that can help with identifying hazards and risks, taking action to build safety and resilience, and reducing future hazard impacts. People should know in advance what specific preparations to make before an event, what to do during a hurricane, earthquake, flood, fire, or another likely event, and what actions to take in its aftermath.
Biowell Hope helps in sustainability to cope with and recover from shocks and stresses (such as natural disasters and economic or social upheavals) and enhance their well-being without undermining the natural environment or resource base. Also, Biowell Hope is always there to take a step ahead towards those who are suffering from extreme stress, the disaster of nature and life.
Our Works under Emergencies are:
- To help given to populations affected by unpredictable natural disasters or human conflicts.
- We recognize that emergency aid campaigns can be very emotionally compelling, and that the effectiveness of emergency aid varies massively depending on the disaster.
- When emergency aid is required, we send disaster relief supplies and deploy our highly trained volunteers anywhere in the world, at any given time.
- Together with our partners, we ensure refugees have what they need to survive—shelter, medical care, food, water, and special protection and care for vulnerable children and women, including prevention.
- We also supply the basics—like blankets to keep refugees warm, sleeping mats to keep them dry and other supplies like clothing, shoes, soap, kitchen sets, heaters, solar lamps, and mosquito nets.
- Also setting up tented camps for tens of thousands of people, supplying materials for housing or providing cash assistance to refugees living in apartments or abandoned buildings.
- We work closely with our partners—supporting their vital work to supply clean water and nutritious food, to set up sanitation programs during emergencies.